Bishops Road Canal Bridge
|Function / usage:||
Geographic Information & Related Structures
City of London, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe
During the demolition of a brick road bridge near Paddington Station in London, the contractor discovers the bridge hidden inside the brick bridge. Demolition is thus halted and the contract is renegotiated for the dismantling of the bridge.
Relevant Web Sites
There currently are no relevant websites listed.
- Brunel Bonanza, in "Bridge Update", March 2004, n. 42
- Back on track, in "Bridge Update", April 2006, n. 59
- Good as new, in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 2nd Quarter 2006, n. 43 v. 12
- Brunel's Lost Bridge, in "Construction History", 2004 v. 20
- Paddington bare, in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 2nd Quarter 2004, n. 35 v. 10