|Function / usage:||
|Other name(s):||Centrum Judaicum|
|Built:||1859 - 1866|
Geographic Information & Related Structures
Mitte, Berlin, Germany, Europe
|Address:||Oranienburger Straße 30|
There currently is no technical data available.
|5 September 1866||
|30 March 1940||
Last service under the Nazi regime. The building is later used as a warehouse.
Seriously damaged during the air raids.
The ruins of the main halls are blown up.
|10 November 1988||
Ceremony for the laying of the first stone for the reconstruction.
The Synagogue is re-opened to the public.
Relevant Web Sites
- Architekturführer Berlin, Dietrich Reimer Verlag, Berlin (Germany); pp. 83