DYWIDAG THREADBAR ® Anchors
DYWIDAG Bar Anchor Systems are used in a wide variety of geotechnical applications. The principal fields of application include the stabilization of slopes and excavations as well as the counteraction of uplift forces.
The Principle:DYWIDAG THREADBAR ® Anchors are used both in permanent and temporary applications.
Continuously threaded steel is used as a tendon for permanent and temporary anchors.
Permanent DYWIDAG THREADBAR ® Anchors are mainly used for slope stabilization.
Temporary DYWIDAG THREADBAR ® Anchors are mainly used for tying back excavation walls.
Thanks to their excellent load capacity and versatility, DYWIDAG THREADBAR ® Anchors can be easily and economically used in a wide variety of geotechnical applications.
- Ease of system handling
- Simple restressing and destressing through threaded anchorage
- Permanent corrosion protection possible
- The use of couplers allows flexibility in transport lengths
- High stiffness when installed over head
- Adjustment of angle through wedge washer and bearing plates
- Fast and reliable supply according to our principle “Local Presence-Global Competence“
- Competent staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations:
Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), Association of Drilled Shaft Contractors - the International Association of Foundation Drilling (ADSC-IAFD), American Segmental Bridge Institute (ASBI), American Underground Construction Association (AUCA),British Standard (BS), Deep Foundations Institute (DFI), Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME), etc.
- Permanent quality inspections – external as well as internal – insure the safety and reliability of our systems
- DYWIDAG -Systems International is an accredited market leader and system supplier for high quality Bar Anchor Systems
- For installing bar systems, DSI offers comprehensive equipment such as threadbar jacks, hydraulic pumps as well as test equipment for quality assurance
- As an additional service, DSI offers professional support during installation worldwide
Milan, Milano, Lombardy, Italy, Europe (1778)
Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark, Europe (2008)
Berkeley, Alameda County, California, USA, North America (2004)
Similar Products & Services