DYNA Grip ® Anchorages
Because the DYNA Grip ® Anchorage is without bond, load monitoring at any time is easy and individual strands in any cable can be replaced when and if necessary.
The Principle:The DYNA Grip® Anchorage without bond consists of an anchor block in which the strands are individually anchored by 3 part-wedges that are designed to provide high dynamic performance. A ring nut is threaded on the anchor block to transmit the cable force via the bearing plate into the structure.
A steel pipe which incorporates centering and sealing provisions for the strands is welded to the anchor block. An elastomeric bearing is installed at a certain distance away from the anchor block to reduce the bending stresses in the strands caused by cable rotation.
- Fatigue tests with 2 million cycles have proven a stress range of up to 200 N/mm² for the DYNA Grip® Anchorage
- Reliable corrosion protection by maintaining the PE sheathing on the strands all the way up to the wedges
- Thanks to a patented procedure, the PE-sheathing does not have to be pre cut exactly to the length of the strands
- Fast and reliable supply according to our principle
“Local Presence-Global Competence“
- Competent staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations (Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), fédération internationale du béton (fib), etc.)
- Permanent quality inspections – external as well as internal – insure the safety and reliability of our systems
Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina, South America - Victoria, Entre Ríos, Argentina, South America (2002)
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands, Europe (2001)
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, Africa (2003)
Stralsund, Vorpommern-Rügen, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany, Europe (2007)
Kampen, Overijssel, Netherlands, Europe (2003)
Zevenaar, Gelderland, Netherlands, Europe (2001)
Similar Products & Services