|Place(s) of activity:|
Structures and Projects
Participation in the following structures & large-scale projects:
- Centennial Hall - Mosty Worclaw s.c.
- Launched concrete viaduct of distinctive shape in a busy area, presented at fib Symposium 2004, 26-28 April 2004, Avignon.
- Curved Cable-Stayed Bridges, presented at 17th IABSE Congress, Creating and Renewing Urban Structures – Tall Buildings, Bridges and Infrastructure, Chicago, September 17-19, 2008.
- A cable-stayed footbridge made of glued-laminated wood design, erection and experimental investigations, presented at Improving Infrastructure Worldwide, IABSE Symposium, Weimar, 19-21.09.2007.
- Examples of newly built footbridges in Poland, presented at Footbridge 2002, Paris, 20-22.11.2002.
- Außergewöhnliches Taktschieben in Breslau für die Fußball-EM 2012, presented at 21. Dresdner Brückenbausymposium, Dresden, 8. März 2011.
- Monitoring System for a Cable-Stayed Bridge in Plock, presented at 17th IABSE Congress, Creating and Renewing Urban Structures – Tall Buildings, Bridges and Infrastructure, Chicago, September 17-19, 2008.
- Construction of long concrete viaducts with the use of various technologies, presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Design of a cable-stayed footbridge with deck made of glued-laminated wood, presented at Conference on bridges .
- Bridges along highway ring road of Wroclaw, presented at Improving Infrastructure Worldwide, IABSE Symposium, Weimar, 19-21.09.2007.
There currently are no relevant webpages listed.
There currently is no relevant literature listed.