|Place(s) of activity:|
Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering, Cornell University.
Master's degree in Structural Engineering, Cornell University.
|1988 - 1995||
Founder and President of DGES (David Goodyear Engineering Services) Consulting Engineers, Inc. in Olympia, Washington.
Senior Vice President of T.Y. Lin International.
Structures and Projects
Participation in the following structures & large-scale projects:
- Crooked River Bridge - David Goodyear Engineering Services
- Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge - T. Y. Lin International
- The New Colorado River Arch Bridge at Hoover Dam, presented at fib Symposium 2004, 26-28 April 2004, Avignon.
- Respect for tradition - The new Crooked River Gorge Bridge, presented at ARCH'01. 3ème conférence sur les ponts en arc.
- The New Clark Bridge: Saddle-Draped Cables, in "Civil Engineering Magazine", August 1994, n. 8 v. 64; pp. 46-49
- New Developments in Cable-Stayed Bridge Design, San Francisco, in "Structural Engineering International", February 2003, n. 1 v. 13; pp. 59
There currently is no relevant literature listed.