|2||Northern Ireland||constituent country|
|5||Bailiwick of Guernsey||dependency|
|7||Isle of Man||dependency|
There currently are no structures linked to this geographic entry. There may be structures associated with subordinate administrative subdivisions.
There currently are no companies listed for this location, however, if there are subordinate locations then these may contain associated companies.
There currently are no persons linked to this geographic entry. There may be persons associated with subordinate administrative subdivisions.
|Land mass:||242,900 km2|
|Population:||60,441,456 (estimated in 2005)|
|Density:||248 per km2|
- Ancient Monuments Society
- British History 1700-1900: Scientist and Engineers
- British Standards Institution
- Castle Explorer
- Chris's British Road Directory (CBRD)
- Concrete Society
- Construction History Society
- Engineering Council (The)
- English Welsh and Scottish Railway International Limited
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Institution of Structural Engineers (ISE)
- Movable Bridges in the British Isles
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- United Kingdom Society for Trenchless Technology (UKSTT)
- Study of the potential for use of underground space for storage and disposal in the United Kingdom, presented at AFTES - Journées techniques, Bordeaux, 1987.
- La modernisation du réseau routier de Grande-Bretagne, in "La Technique des Travaux", November 1962, n. 11-12 v. 38
- Revial of structural timber in Britain after 1945, in "Construction History", 2010 v. 24